Foot Doctor Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC
Dr. Brown and Dr. Saffer are skilled, Board Certified, podiatric physicians and reconstructive surgeons with extensive experience treating foot pain and injuries. Combining years of specialized knowledge with a friendly, personal manner, Dr. Brown and Dr. Saffer provide high-quality, compassionate care in the most relaxed setting possible.
Adam C. Brown, DPM
- DPM, Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences
- BS, Biology, College of Charleston, 1993
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Roper St. Francis Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Sports Medicine—Dr. Brown competed in collegiate athletics (baseball, College of Charleston, 1990-1993) and continues to have a passion for assisting athletes in returning to their chosen sports as quickly as possible. Custom orthotics, aggressive physical therapy, and proper foot gear can help athletes solve many foot problems.
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery—Dr. Brown completed a three-year surgical residency in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. He specializes in foot surgery for all ages, with an emphasis on athletic injuries and reconstructive surgery.
Andrew D. Saffer, DPM
- Board-Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Sports Medicine—Dr. Saffer has a special interest in sports medicine and works with patients that have athletic foot injuries. As an athlete competing in Tae Kwon Do, local 5K/10K runs, and golf, Dr. Saffer is committed to seeing athletes return to their passion for sports. Custom foot orthotics, physical therapy, and proper foot gear are just a few tools that Dr. Saffer utilizes to keep patients active.
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery—Dr. Saffer is a skilled and accomplished podiatric surgeon. He completed a rigorous three-year surgical residency in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. His conservative treatment approach resolves many common foot problems. However, for more serious conditions, surgery is occasionally required. Dr. Saffer’s skills, experience and training ensure that, if you need surgery, you’ll receive comprehensive care that’s second to none.