Posts for category: Lecture
Carolina Foot Specialists will be presenting a talk on "My Foot Hurts - Medical Solutions for Hammertoes, Bunions, and Heel Pain".
The presentation will be this Wednesday September 15th at 10:00am at East Cooper Hospital. For more information please contact East Cooper Hospital or our office in Mt. Pleasant.
Carolina Foot Specialists will be participating in the Isle of Palms Community Wellness Fair at the Isle of Palms recreational department Thursday September 16, 2010.
Dr. Saffer will lecture at 8:00 AM on Basic Foot Care.
To Find our more about the Wellness Health Fair please visit the below web address.
Carolina Foot Specialists will be presenting a Community Health talk on "Heal that Heel Pain" at the new East Cooper Hospital April 21st between 10AM-11AM. The presentation will be in the first floor classroom and is free to the public. To register please call (843) 884-7031.
- March (4)
- January (7)
- Bridge run Training Schedule/Tips on Running
- Running shoes that match your foot type
- NFL quarterback suffers stress fracture of foot
- Heal that Heel and Foot Pain
- State of the art surgical treatment for Plantar Fasciitis
- Limb length difference causing heel pain
- Bridge run Foot Injury Prevention series 2011
- November (3)
- September (4)
- March (3)
- Stress fractures athletes (1)
- plantar fasciitis (4)
- Orthotics (1)
- Turf Toe (1)
- Running (1)
- Cooper River Bridge Run Foot Injury Preventio (1)
- heel pain (4)
- Foot skin cancer prevention (1)
- heel pain/plantar fasciitis (1)
- Bunions (3)
- Achilles tendon injuries (1)
- Pediatric foot pain (1)
- Foot care (1)
- hammer toes (1)
- Foot pain (1)
- stress fractures (1)
- Foot Screening (1)
- Peripheral Neuropathy (1)
- Lisfrancs ligament tear (1)
- Bridge run foot Injury Prevention series 2011 (3)
- Bridge Run-Foot injury Prevention series 2010 (1)
- Stress fracture (1)
- Bridge Run (2)
- Neuromas (1)
- Onychomycosis/fungal toenails (1)
- Ingrown toenail surgery (2)
- Lisfrancs injury (1)
- Ingrown toenails (1)